- Middletons Hotel and Restaurant operate a loyalty program named Reunion Club
- A Reunion Club Card Member who spends at Middletons Hotel and Restaurant will be awarded loyalty points calculated at 1 point for every £1 spent in Middletons in any outlet. 1 loyalty point = 5 pence.
- Points earned will be awarded within 7 days of transaction.
- Points are applied to your loyalty account on presentation of your loyalty card at time of purchase.
- Only the cardholder can claim points earned.
- Points cannot be claimed by two different parties for the same booking.
- You will be sent a monthly e-statement informing you of your points balance. Notwithstanding the foregoing, a statement may not be sent where the Member has not accumulated any points during the immediately preceding six months. A Member may also find out how many points they have accumulated by checking their account on this website.
- If no points have been earned or reward redeemed for a period of 12 consecutive months, the account will be deemed to have lapsed. Once an account has lapsed all points accrued against your Membership shall be forfeited and shall be closed.
- Points are not redeemable for cash and have no value unless presented for redemption in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- A minimum point’s order value of 300 points applies to your first redemption of monetary gift vouchers.
- Members may exchange points gained under Reunion Club for services at Middletons Hotel and Restaurant, by requesting a gift voucher online from this website.
- Once points have been exchanged for a gift voucher, no refund will be available.
- Gift vouchers are available in denominations of £15, £25 & £50 and will be delivered by unique reference number to your registered email address.
- Gift vouchers can be exchanged in part payment for accommodation – please note that the terms and conditions for the rate booked will apply.
- The gift voucher must be used within 6 months of date of issue in whole or part of any single transaction.
- Points are instantly redeemable against accommodation in full or in part of the required payment due at time of settlement, calculated at the equivalent retail value of 5p per point. Points cannot be redeemed for Spa treatments at anytime. Instant redemption of points can only be used against accommodation.
- Bookings are subject to availability and advance booking via Middletons Hotel and Restaurant Reservations department is required for accommodation redemptions. Please quote the gift voucher number when booking.
- Gift vouchers must be presented for redemption on departure from hotel; otherwise full payment will be required by cash, credit or debit card.
Gym members & visitors
- Gym members and visitors can join Reunion in line with all stated terms & conditions with exception of instant points redemption. Points can only be redeemed for Gift vouchers featured on www.reunionclub.co.uk
Weddings at Middletons
- If you have chosen to book your wedding day at Middletons, your Reunion Card points can be earned for accommodation and food elements of your wedding package. Please advise your wedding co-ordinator at the time of booking if this is something you would like to do.
Card Issue & Definition
- Middletons Hotel and Restaurant operates a loyalty programme named as Reunion Club. As a member, cards can be used at the hotel to earn and redeem points in accordance with these terms & conditions.
- A member will be issued a loyalty card, after registration, free of charge
- Points earned are non transferrable.
- Member loyalty cards in issue are the property of Middletons Hotel and Restaurant and have no cash value.
- Should a card be lost or stolen the member must notify by email only to email@example.com. Your account will be suspended and a new membership account opened and replacement card issued. Points as of date & time of notification will be transferred to your new account.
- Middletons Hotel and Restaurant and it’s operators, Inspire Loyalty, will not enter into any dispute concerning points awarded or redeemed and assume no liability whatsoever to damages claimed, infringed or caused by participating in the loyalty programme named as Reunion Club.
- Should you decide to cancel membership, please advise by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. On cancellation any gift voucher not used will become invalid and points awarded will be nullified. Your loyalty account will be closed.
Booking Restrictions and Limitations
- Redemptions are at all times subject to availability. Middletons Hotel and Restaurant do not guarantee to be able to offer the rewards for any particular outlet or date(s).
- Points will not be awarded for Spend on:
- (i) Rates booked through 3rd party online retailers including but not limited to: Lastminute, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, and Laterooms.
- (ii) Wholesale/tour operator packages
- Middletons Hotel and Restaurant reserve the right to change program benefits and/or membership levels at any time.
- Membership is awarded at the Company’s sole discretion.
- Customers must be over 18 years of age to participate.
- Employees of the Company or its agents are not eligible to participate.
- Only one Membership of the loyalty programme per person is permitted.
- Membership and Rewards (excluding gift vouchers) are not transferable.
- It is the Members responsibility to update their profile online or inform of any changes to their details, including but not limited to, their change of name and/ or address.
- In the event of death this will result in cancellation of loyalty membership and forfeiture of any available points balance.
- Should a gift voucher become defaced or lost it shall not be replaced.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse Membership or to cancel any Membership and revoke any and all unredeemed points collected by any Member for reasons including, but not limited to: fraud or misuse of their Membership and/ or any violation by the Member of these Terms and Conditions.
- Some employers may prohibit or restrict employees from participating in reward programs such as Reunion Club. The Company assumes no responsibility or liability for compliance with any such policy, which a Member’s employer may operate.
- Reunion Club points earned for accommodation are restricted to guests who book and stay and therefore excludes bookings made on behalf of guests i.e. travel agencies and third party operators.
By participating, loyalty programme members agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Inspire Loyalty are a loyalty company who provide loyalty programmes to the travel & tourism industry by representing client loyalty websites and clients on the Inspire Loyalty app, transactional products and data marketing platforms for their customers, partners and staff. Inspire Loyalty takes great care with personal information that is provided to us online, taking steps to keep it secure and ensure it is used for stated purposes only. All data we collect on this website or received via the Inspire Loyalty app is encrypted which is evident by the SSL (secure sockets layer) padlock you can view in the browser of this website.
Collecting information about you
If you registered on this website or our client represented on the Inspire Loyalty app and ticked the box before submitting the registration form you have given consent and agreed to receive future email messages relevant to your rewards account or the client’s business which we represent. We use a third party provider (The Rocket Science Group LLC d/p/a Mailchimp) to fulfil our email communications on our client’s behalf with a DPA (Data Processing Addendum) in place to comply with The GDPR. Should you prefer not to receive these electronic communications from us, you can unsubscribe by email to email@example.comYou may also unsubscribe your details by using any function we develop in future to allow you to do this under My Account, after login to this website. If you have subscribed by completing and submitting the registration form on this website but change your mind to receiving future emails, you can also click the unsubscribe link contained in any future email communications you receive. If you have submitted a contact us form or emailed our member support advisors directly we will use the contact information provided and data we store to help reply to your enquiry.
How we collect your information
The information we hold about you is collected from the registration form you completed on this website and transactions which are processed on your account.
The type of information we hold
The information we hold is provided by you when you completed a registration form. This may include your name, address and contact details and any free format remarks you may have submitted to contact us.
We will use your contact details to communicate with you to advise of your points statement balance, or transactional enquiries or remind you about the features and benefits of the product you have registered for and tell you about other products and services which may be of interest to you – these are called marketing messages and you can change your mind about these communications at any time.
Who we might share your information with?
From time to time we may share your information with other people or organisations (who are also bound to keep it safe and secure) if we have a duty to disclose it, if it is required for law or regulation allows or requires us to do so, for legitimate business purpose.
Right to be forgotten
You have a right to request us to remove any and all information we hold about you by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also remove your details using any function we develop in future to allow you to do this under My Account, after login to this website
How can you access your information?
You can access the personal and transactional information we hold about you in the My Account area of this website, after login. You can also ask us to change or delete any personal information previously provided. If we can we will, but sometimes we have to maintain some records for legal reasons. If you cannot access your account by login and would like a copy of your information, you can write to us at the address below.
How long will we keep your information?
We will not retain your personal information for longer than is necessary for the maintenance of your account, or to meet other legal or regulatory requirements.
We use hosting companies to back up the contents of this website, including your data. Should your data be removed from this website at your request or by us, we will continue to store your data, and our website hosting companies will retain your information on their servers, for a further 30 days before the next back up. Should your data be removed from this website at your request or by us, our website hosts will hold your data for up to a further 120 days prior to permanent deletion while they replenish their own system back up. Our website hosting companies are Siteground (www.siteground.co.uk) and Amazon Web Services (https://aws.amazon.com).
Cookies do many different things, such as letting you navigate between web pages efficiently and remembering your preferences.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files placed on your computer’s hard drive or in your browser memory when you visit a website.
What do cookies do?
Cookies help to make the interaction between users and websites faster and easier. For example, they can remember your preferences, login details or information you supply. What cookies don’t do is store any personal or confidential information about you.
Are cookies safe?
Yes, cookies are small text files. They cannot look into your computer or read any personal information or other material on your hard drive. Cookies can’t carry viruses or install anything harmful on your computer.
Why should I keep cookies switched on?
We would like you to keep cookies active on your computer during your visits to our website because parts of the site rely on them to work properly. Cookies also help us remember which parts of our site you have visited which means we can make our online advertising more relevant to your needs and interests. Remember, our cookies are completely safe and do not store any personal or confidential information about you.
The new updates in GDPR mean any identifiable information relating to an individual is now sensitive data. It must be treated fairly, lawfully, and with due diligence to security.
How to contact us?
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of your personal information or would like a copy of the information we hold about you, please write to: The Marketing Office, Inspire Loyalty, Buchanan House, Ballymena, County Antrim, BT42 1PJ.
While Inspire Loyalty has taken all reasonable care to ensure the accuracy of the information presented on this website, it does not make any warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information within or accessible through the site. Inspire Loyalty reserve the right at any time to revise, amend, alter, or delete the information provided on this website.